All About Your Email Quota
We will explain all your need to know about your Email Quota. This will help you to plan your Mail Merge accordingly.
A. How many Emails can you send each day?
- Your Daily Email quota depends on the account type which you are using. Gmail claims that with a regular Gmail account you can send upto 500 emails/day. And with paid services like G Suite (Google Workspace), you can send upto 2,000 emails/day. Learn more
- These are Gmail limits set by Google itself. Hence this is beyond our scope and control
B. How do I check my Email Quota?
- You can easily check your Email Quota limits within Mail Merge Sutra
- To do so Click Mail Merge> Mail Merge> Configure Mail Merge.
C. What if your Quota expires?
- Gmail limits per day are applied over a rolling 24-hour period, not at a particular time of the day. Learn more
- So in case your Email Quota expires, Mail Merge Sutra will automatically send your pending emails after 24 hours from the time your last email was sent in the existing Mail merge.