Many times we need to change the case like upper/lower/proper/capitalize each word/toggle in Google Sheets.
This can be done by formulas. But wait !! what if you want to change the case with multiple cells with an active selection.
This will require knowledge of formulas & it has to be written formulas multiple times for each cell.
This tool will help you to change the case like upper/lower/proper/capitalize each word/toggle in active tab selection.
CLICK HERE to Install the addon.
How to Open Functionality:
- First of all open the Google sheet then go to Extension > Sutra Tools > Utilities > Change Case like the below screenshot:
Use of Functionality:
- This Functionality is to use only the current tab Active selection range list.
- After clicking on Change Case it shows 5 more options:
- Upper: Converts string to uppercase in active tab range list
- Lower: Converts string to lowercase in active tab range list
- Proper: Converts string to proper case(the first letter of the string will be capital) in active tab range list.
- Capitalize Each Word: Capitalizes each word to uppercase in string in the active tab range list
- Toggle: Converts string to toggle(upper to lower and lower to upper) in active tab range list