Many times we need to fill empty cells to any value in the active tab selection.
This can not be done by any future of google sheet.
This tool will help you to fill empty cells to any value in the active tab selection.
CLICK HERE to Install the addon.
How to Open Functionality:
- First of all, open the Google sheet then go to Extension > Sutra Tools > Utilities > Fill Empty Cells like the below screenshot:
- After clicking on Fill Empty Cells, it Shows the below window.
- After that, it will ask for the value you want to fill in empty cells
- After entering a value and clicking it Ok button then it will fill all cells in an active tab in the active selection range list like the below screenshot.
Use of Functionality:
- It will use only the active tab active selection range list.
- It will use to fill the empty cells in the active tab active range list.