Many times we need to fill empty cells to any value in active tab selection.
This can not be done by any future of google sheet.
This tool will help you to fill empty cells to any value in active tab selection.
CLICK HERE to Install the addon.
How to Open Functionality:
- First of all open the Google sheet then go to Extension > Sutra Tools > Utilities > Fill Empty Cells like below screenshot:
- After click on Fill Empty Cells it Show below window.
- After that it will ask for value you want to fill in empty cells
- After enter a value and click it Ok button then it will fill all cells in active tab in active selection range list like below screenshot.
Use of Functionality:
- It will use only active tab active selection range list.
- It will use to fill the empty cells in active tab active range list.