Reconcile in 3 step – Quick instructions
1) Select data range & prepare Summary Report
- Summary report is the initial comparison report showing differences between two sets of data based on parameters selected. Prepare Summary report by selecting Reconciliation Sutra> Summary Report. Select relevant options from dropdown and click submit
2) Reconcile Differences to get Reconciliation Output:
- Reconcile Individual, Difference or All items as per your requirement.
3) Export output to Excel:
- Once you are done with entire reconciliation process, you may need to save individual “Reconciliation Reports” in excel for any purpose. You can do so by selecting Reconciliation Sutra> Export To Excel.