With a user base of more than 1.5 billion, it’s no wonder why almost everyone you know has a Gmail account and you should too. If you are not familiar with Gmail yet, let Sutra Analytics walk you through this dynamic and powerful email software.
Gmail Keeps Sensitive Data Secure
At Gmail, their top priority is security. It is continuously improving its security from time to time. The latest upgrade is the phishing protections that protect the users from Business Email Compromise (BEC) threats. It prevents the impersonators from getting sensitive information.
It also has a new approach to information protection with the Gmail confidential mode. It puts an expiration date on the contents of the email or the capability to revoke the previously sent images. The Built-in Information Rights Management controls where the sender can remove the option to forward, copy, download, or print messages.
Other Exciting Features
Gmail has many AI-powered features like the Smart Reply, Nudging, and high-priority notifications, which helps users to spend more time on messages that matter.
- Nudging – Gmail proactively reminds you to follow up and respond to messages.
- Smart Reply – It helps users to reply to messages faster.
- High-Priority Notifications – Notifies the user of important messages to minimize interruptions and clutter.
- Unsubscribe – Gmail sends Unsubscribe suggestions based on the cues like how of them you read and how many emails you receive.
Benefits of Using Gmail
- Seamlessly integrates with other G Suite apps
- Users can easily create or edit Calendar invites
- Side panels have Gmail Add-ons
- Offline capabilities to let you work offline without Wi-Fi
- Track projects and meet deadlines with tasks
- Organizes conversations into threads
- Plenty of storage space
- The rich-text feature gives users the ability to use stylish fonts, indents, bullets, hyperlinks, emoticons, pasting of photos on messages
- Integration of other email boxes
- Spam handling capability
Gmail is undoubtedly the current king of Webmail. It delivers an excellent service.